Sinai became widely known, particularly in Europe, with the spreading of the fame and cult of St. Catherine. Symeon Metaphrastes contributed greatly in making the life of the Saint known to the laity when, in the 10th century, he wrote on “the martyrdom of the great Martyr and in the name of Christ victorious Saint Catherine”.
- Our Writers
- ΚΥΝΗΓΩΝΤΑΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑ
- ΤΑ ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΕΙΡΑΣΜΟΥ
- A Visit to Mount Athos, November 1944
- ΜΕ ΤΟΛΜΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑ
- Fathers & Daughters
- ΤΟ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟ ΣΤΟ ΜΑΡΤΑΝΟ ΑΠΟΥΛΙΑΣ
- ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ & ΗΘΙΚΗ ΚΩΝ/ΝΟΥ ΤΣΑΤΣΟΥ
- Coming Soon on your screen or a bookstore near you!
- Foreign Rights
- Our Blog!